In order to maintain our system integrity and resources we expect our customers to act responsibly. When you use any DKGnet.com or DKGHosting.com services, in any form, you automatically agree to the following Conditions.
We reserve the right to suspend or cancel a customer’s access to any or all services we provided when we decide that the account has been inappropriately used. In short:
- No adult content (Pornography)Â [full adult policy]
- No online gambling
- No Spam, No unsolicited e-mailingÂ [complete spam policy]
- No Warez, cracks, copyright infringement
- No Server abuse -Any attempt to undermine or cause harm to a server, or customer, of us is strictly prohibited.
- No Unauthorized use of other people’s accounts or computers
- No Chat Rooms – We do not allow clients to install their own chat rooms, without approving it with the Support Team.
- Background Running Programs – Prior approval required for any programs to run continually in the background.
- No IRC – We do not allow IRC or IRC bots to be operated on our servers.
- Payment Policies – All accounts are set up on a pre-pay basis. Setup fees are charged for all new accounts and major account changes. All pricing is guaranteed for the term of pre-payment. We reserves the right to change prices at any time, unless other terms have been agreed upon. The customer is responsible for all money owed on the account from the time it was established to the time that the customer notifies us in writing for a request for termination of services.
- Cancellation Policy -We reserve the right to cancel service at any time. Any violation of policies which results in extra costs will be billed to the customer (i.e. transfer, space etc.)Â [full billing policy]
- 30 day money back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with our services within the first 30 days of your contract, you will be given a full refund of the contract amount excluding any setup fees and overages.
- Domain Registration fees are not refundable at all.
- Lawful Purposes – We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Customers may only use our servers for lawful purpose. Transmission of any material in violation of any Federal, State or Local regulation is prohibited.
- Indemnification – Customer agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold us harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable attorney’s fees asserted against us, our agents, our customers, officers and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by customer, it’s agents, employees or assigns. Customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless against liabilities arising out of;
(1) any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or otherwise distributed in connection with our servers;
(2) any material supplied by customer infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party;
(3) copyright infringement and
(4) any defective products sold to customer from our servers.
- Disclaimer: We will not be responsible for any damages your business may suffer. We make no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for services we provide. We disclaim any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by our Web hosting service and our employees. We reserves the right to revise the policies at any time.
- All end-users, resellers and dedicated servers of us must adhere to the above policies.
- Failure to follow any term or condition will be grounds for immediate account deactivation.